If your simplitec Power Suite is blocked and classified as "potentially unwanted program", you can do the following steps to prevent Anti-Malware to block or quarantine the program:
- Launch Malwarebytes and on the left hand side, click 'Settings'
- Next, click the 'Protection' tab and look for Potential Threat Protection
- Change the PUP and PUM settings to 'Warn user about detections'
- Scroll down to the very bottom and turn off 'Automatically Quarantine Detections'
- Reinstall Simplitec Powersuite if needed, then run a Scan. When the scan completes, uncheck the boxes next to all the detections.
- To uncheck all of them at once, click the uppermost box next to the column title of 'Threats'
- You will now see a Next button - click the Next button.
- In the Next pane, select 'Ignore always'. After this, Malwarebytes will no longer detect that program.